- The garments are made only from natural fibres from sustainable plantations that lend unrivalled softnessto our items. And if there is polyester, it’s recycled polyester, in keeping with a circular economy approach.
- The garments are made primarily in Asia (Bangladesh, China), and in Portugal. All are certified by the biggest labels (GOTS, OCS Blended, Oeko-Tex).
- The printers use only water-based inks. They’re OEKO-TEX® approved (they don’t contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- The packaging used to ship all orders is either 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both.
- DPD, one of the delivery partners, have a carbon neutral commitment.